Main
 
 
  Bar 27 - 27 St Mary Street  
 


Bar 27 is an extension of the Tudor Cafe and Restuarant

Originally began as the Bijou Cinema in 1910 it later became a Garage, later in the 1960.s turned into nightclubs and now a local music venue.

Earliest known licensee was Ivor and Ruby Richards in 1963 with Queen of Clubs

Present licensee is Mike Mouzoure since 1999 with Bar 27

 

 

 
Landlords to date are as follows
 
QUEEN OF CLUBS IVOR AND RUBY RICHARDS
1963
1974
CARNABYS FREDERICK & CYNTHIA HOPKINS
1974
1976
CHARLOTTES BARRIE & DEIRDRE DEAN
1979
1986
CJ'S COLIN & JANE FROST
1987
1995
HARLEY D'S TERRY  CLAIRE
1995
1998
CHUBBIES STEVE AND SUE NOLAN
1998
1999
RETREATS ANNIS ABRAHAM
1999
1999
BAR 27 MIKE MOUZOURE
1999
2020