Barclay Arms - 30 Barclay St  
 

This public house was in Barclay St

The pub was eventually demolished to make way for the dual carriageway, Broadway

Earliest recorded licensee was George Habberfield in 1866

Last licensee was Stanley John Smith in 1956

 

 

 

Landlords to date are as follows
 
GEORGE & SARAH HABBERFIELD 1866 1893
GEORGE MARTIN 1893 1923
GEORGE PARSONS 1923 1947
STANLEY JOHN SMITH 1947 1956