Main
 
 
  Cottage Inn - 1 North Street  
 



The Cottage Inn was situated on the Corner of North St and West St and was demolished during the redevelopment of West Street.

It closed in September 1972 with Mr Albert Coles last landlord retiring soon after

First recorded landlord to date was Stephen Reed in 1880

Last recorded landlord as above was Albert and Eva Coles in 1972

Landlords to date are as follows
 
STEPHEN REED 1880 1886
CHARLES PINCKSTONE 1886 1890
FREDERICK JAMES SEABROOK 1900 1911
HARRY ROMAN 1911 1917
FREDERICK ERNEST  COLES 1917 1938
REGINALD WALTER  COLES 1938 1943
WILLIAM JAMES PORTER 1943 1944
IRENE WINIFRED SARAH PORTER 1944 1949
ALBERT JOHN & EVA  COLES 1949 1972