Main
 
 
  Crowpill Inn - 91 Chilton St  
 

This was one of two pubs in Chilton Street the other being the British Flag just a few doors away which is still open today.

First recorded landlord was Henry Moulton in 1869

The last recorded landlord was Reginald Walford in 1990

The pub closed in 2003 and has been turned into flats

 

 

Landlords to date are as follows
 
HENRY MOULTON 1869 1873
HENRY BARTHOLOMEW 1873 1875
THOMAS WILLIAM PAICE 1897 1900
ERNEST DRAYCOTT 1900 1902
CHARLES HENRY HANHAM 1902 1910
SARAH ELIZABETH  HANHAM 1910 1910
GEORGE CHARLES  RANDLE 1910 1919
ELIZABETH JANE  RANDLE 1919 1922
WILLIAM  DAY 1922 1939
MARGARET ANN  DAY 1939 1954
KENNETH GEORGE  BROWN 1954 1960
EDIE & PETE SNOOK 1970 1972
PETER & SHIRLEY CHESTER 1973 1979
REGINALD WALFORD 1985 1990