Main
 
 
  Dolphin Inn - 4 Binford Place  
 



The Dolphin Inn also known as The Dublin Porter Stores and The Dolphin Hotel

Earliest recorded landlord was Samuel Sutton in 1802

Last recorded licensee was William John Hobs in 1964

Closed on 1 September 1964 and licence surrendered by Starkey, Kight and Ford

 

Landlords to date are as follows
 
SAMUEL SUTTON 1802 1810
RICHARD STOREY 1891 1906
WILLIAM   THOMAS 1830 1847
EDWIN DOUCH 1848 1852
JAMES  SHANNON 1852 1861
HENRY PORTER 1870 1875
JOHN  PARKER 1875 1880
MARY ANN GLANVILL 1881 1889
RICHARD JAMES STOREY 1906 1946
FREDERICK BURGESS 1946 1956
WILLIAM JOHN HOBBS 1956 1964