Main
 
 
  Queen - 73 High Street  
 

The Queen was at the junction of the High St and St Mary St also nicknamed the Roundhouse

Earliest recorded landlord was William Tiver in 1858

Last recorded landlord was Reginald Page in 1972

 

 

 

Landlords to date are as follows
 
WILLIAM TIVER 1858 1865
WILLIAM BELL FRANCIS 1895 1905
ROBERT PERCIVAL PERRY 1905 1933
SARAH JANE PERRY 1933 1936
SIDNEY WILFRED ASH 1936 1940
WILLIAM JAMES CRIDDLE 1940 1944
GEORGE WILLIAM STANLEY BRYANT 1944 1953
PERCIVAL ROSS MARTIN 1952 1960
REGINALD & LYNN PAGE 1960 1972