Home
 
 
  Royal Oak - 37 West Street  
 

The Royal Oak was in West St

First recorded licensee was John Biffen in 1895

The Last Licensee was Maria Bell-Langford in 1925

Pub closed in 1926 licence was refused

Pub was owned by Brutton & Sons Ltd Yeovil

Picture is not of the Royal Oak but West St in general

 

Landlords to date are as follows
 
JOHN BIFFIN 1895 1901
DENNIS WILLIAM GILES 1901 1907
WILLIAM   SANSOM 1907 1910
JOHN RIDEOUT 1910 1914
ANNA SQUIRE 1914 1915
MARIA (RAWLINGS) BELL-LANGFORD 1915 1920