Home
 
 
  Three Tuns - 18 Pig Cross  
 

The Three Tuns was at the Pig Cross which was demolished to make way for the Cattle Market on Penel Orlieu in 1875

This is now the site of the Cinema

First record landlord was James Hogg in 1754

Last recorded landlord was Frederick Cooper in 1875

The name above the door reads Sophia Hollingsworth although the large plaque reads Shears

 

Landlords to date are as follows
 
WILLIAM & SUSAN SHEARS 1855 1858
JAMES HOGG 1754 1760
SOPHIA HOLLINGSWORTH 1866 1874
FREDERICK COOPER 1874 1875