Main
 
 

 

Vintners Arms - 12 Eastover  
 

The Vintners Arms which was located in Eastover

Earliest recorded licensee was John Quier in 1840

Last licensee was Roy Philips in 1960

Was demolished in the 1960's to make way for improvements to Eastover

 

 

 

Landlords to date are as follows
 
JOHN   QUIER 1840 1852
WILLIAM TAYLOR 1859 1865
CHARLES HEAD 1872 1875
WILLIAM FRANCIS 1895 1902
SIDNEY CHILCOTT 1936 1937
WILLIAM JOHN LOCKE 1949 1952
WILLIAM DAVID PLUMER 1952 1953
JOHN ARTHUR WILLIAM PECKHAM 1953 1954
ROY PHILIPS 1954 1960